While trying out the features and learning HTML5, I had collected a list of tutorials and resources that might come handy for web developers. I hope this list will help you in learning and mastering HTML5 quickly.
3. HTML5 for Beginners. Use it now, it’s easy!
4. Drag and drop
7. Coding a CSS3 & HTML5 One-Page Website Template
9. html5 monitoring
14. Hybrid Column Layout – Using HTML & CSS3 Only
17. Working with HTML5 localStorage()
19. Touch The Future: Create An Elegant Website With HTML 5 And CSS3
20. webOS HTML5 Database Storage Tutorial
21. Comprehensive video tutorial on HTML5
22. What is HTML5? (Infographic)
28. HTML5 Canvas Cheat Sheet
33. My Top 5 HTML Coding Preferences
34. Code a Backwards Compatible, One Page Portfolio with HTML5 and CSS3
39. Create offline Web applications on mobile devices with HTML5
41. HTML5 Unleashed: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
45. Exploring The HTML 5 Canvas For Flash Developers #2: Tracking The Mouse To Draw On The Screen
46. Designing for the Future with HTML5+CSS3: Tutorials and Best Practices
51. Structural Tags in HTML5
54. HTML5 Presentation
55. HTML 5 Visual Cheat Sheet by Woork
56. View Source Tutorial: Sticky Notes With HTML5 and CSS3
57. Beginners guide to HTML5, what you need to know and how to use it.
58. Basic HTML 5 layout
Apart from all the above tutorials, here are some of the websites have very good content for understanding HTML5 and CSS3.
61. HTML5 Gallery
62. When can I use…
63. Dive Into HTML5
64. HTML5 Doctor
65. HTML Reference
If you have come across some other HTML5 good tutorials, feel free to add them in the comments section.