It’s hard, or even impossible, to imagine our life without the Internet. The World Wide Web lures us with its omnipresence and all-pervasiveness, which promises infinite knowledge and unlimited access to information. Still, surfing the web wouldn’t be easy and cloudless in the absence of such handy software applications as browsers. Finding one is as easy as ABC nowadays. Windows users often opt for good old Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Edge, while Mac fans are more used to Safari, Brave, and also Chrome. Android users, in their turn, prefer lightweight and no so demanding Opera, though other popular browsers such as Chrome, Brave, and Dolphin also operate perfectly on portable devices. As you see, notwithstanding the abundance of browser options, the list of long-standing, reliable, and truly versatile tools is not that long as it might seem at first sight. We decided to narrow it down to only one browser – Mozilla Firefox.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy, flexible, and highly efficient browser wherewith you’ll be able not only to view the content of various web sites and quickly download desired files but also feel safe online and enjoy a multitude of advanced options, you should definitely set your sights on Mozilla Firefox. This time-tested tool will enhance your browsing experience and make you a more efficient web user. Still, there’s no need to dwell on Firefox’s benefits and merits. You just need to try it out once to appreciate its potential. So, we suggest that you went ahead and got the Mozilla Firefox latest version download right now.
To download Mozilla Firefox, go straight to the Firefox official website or RocketFiles.com, one of the safest legit sites offering free downloads and troubleshooting assistance to Windows users.
Before downloading Firefox, make sure to familiarize yourself with the Firefox System requirements to make sure your PC can cope with it.
We think it’s about time you went ahead with downloading Firefox.
- First, head to the Firefox download page in your current browser.
- Once you locate the download, click the Download button. Wait until the installer offers you the best available version of the program that will suit your OS.
- Depending on your current browser, you may be asked if you wish to either run the downloaded installer or save it to your PC. Should it be the case, select the “Run” option and wait for the file to open.
- If the Open File – Security Warning dialog window pops up, also choose “Open” or “Run.”
- Once you run the downloaded file, you may get the User Account Control message asking for your permission to enable the changes. Don’t hesitate to select “Yes.”
- At this point, the installation process should begin. It usually takes several minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, your browser will open.
You have successfully completed the installation of the Mozilla Firefox browser on your Windows computer. You can double-click on the Firefox icon to test the new browser right away.
For Advanced Users
Advanced users should note that the installation method we’ve just described deprives you of the opportunity to tweak some important settings in the process of installing Firefox, notwithstanding its manifold benefits. Beginners will definitely appreciate the ease of use and fully automated nature of the simplified online installer sitting in the familiar Download button users click to download Firefox from the official site. The installer automatically identifies the OS you’re using and offers the corresponding version of Firefox for download. All you need to do is to save the file and then run the installer that virtually does the job for you. Still, if you don’t consider yourself a beginner, you can avail yourself of the Advanced Install Option & Other Platform link that can be found on the same download page. If you follow the link, you’ll get access to a full, offline installer you can also download from the Firefox official website. Furthermore, you’ll be able to change some browser settings to your liking and thus personalize your browsing experience.