If you like JournalDev and would like to contribute, please send your article to email@example.com.
Why Contribute to JournalDev?
- I believe that everybody has got some unique skills, I am sure you are best at something. Why not share it with others too.
- When you share something online, you will do research to make sure that it’s correct. It’s a great way to learn, this is from my personal experience of writing tutorials for more than 7 years.
- Writing will make you a better writer, thinker. The feeling when someone likes your content and praises it is priceless.
- You will get a place for your personal journal and learnings, you can always refer to your own articles later on and refresh your memory.
- You can always showcase it in your resume, you will get extra brownie points for this.
- If your articles are really awesome, you get a chance to be part of JournalDev Editorial Team. This will be a great booster for your professional life and you will get to earn some part time money too.
Quick Tips for Sending articles
- JournalDev is a platform for Software Developers and the article should be related to any development technology.
- Please do not send duplicated content, send only original content.
- Organize the article in sections for better look and feel.
- We accept video tutorials also.
- We recommend at least 1 image in the article.
- We reserve the right to make editorial changes to grammar and technical content.
- Once the article is published here, please do not republish it in another website.
- We will review all posts submitted and provide feedback in few days.
Don’t wait for the right time to start writing, that right time never comes. Send your articles and writeup to firstname.lastname@example.org now.